Guy Kawasaki (born August 30, 1954) is a Silicon Valley venture capitalist, bestselling author, and Apple Fellow.] He was one of the Apple employees originally responsible for marketing the Macintosh in 1984. He is currently a Managing Director of Garage Technology Ventures
POWERPOINT TIPS FROM GUY
- Follow a 10/20/30 Rule.
- No more than 10 slides in the presentation
- One concept per presentation.
- Slide presentation should be designed to last 20 minutes.
- Ample time for questions between slides.
- Font size no smaller than 30 (Arial font).